Thursday, May 31, 2012

Life, Fairytales & Scrapping

Well life has been in full swing here.
Rhyley is doing well with his tutoring in the short time he has 
been attending he has already improved & I fully credit his wonderful tutor. 
She is a ex-teacher & she is wonderful with him, honestly he really seems 
to understand everything she is teaching him & he's enjoying it too! 
He actually looks forward to Thursday - as it's the day we go to the tutor, 
I am SO glad we have found her & I am hoping Rhyley's report card for 
Maths shows this improvement too.

Jason is enjoying his new job which is fantastic - he gets on well with 
his bosses & his workmate so hopefully there will be NO job changes for 
quiet awhile!
Rhyley & I have settled into a nice little routine since Jason has been away 
working & I have to say Rhyley is better behaved for me during the week
 than he is on weekends when Dad's home- much to his father's dismay lol.


So 3 weeks ago after months of teaser trailers (I kid you not!) 
Channel 7 started showing Once Upon A Time (of course if you live in the US you 
know season 1 has already finished), but here we are up to episode 3 & honestly 
after the first episode I couldn't wait it out 22 weeks to see what was going to 
happen - so I jumped online & found somewhere I could watch the whole series!

If you don't know what Once Upon A Time is I suggest you jump online 
& find it,watch it, cause I am sure you'll LOVE it!, if you love a good fairytale 
you'll love this show.  
So for the last 3 weeks I have been obsessively watching it! 
I found it really hard NOT to stay up all night watching episode after episode,
& I somehow managed to drag myself to bed without losing too much sleep,
now that I have finished the first season I seriously can't wait to see what is 
in store for the fairytale characters of Storybrooke.
There are SO many questions I want answered & theories I have that I want to 
see if I'm right about & hopefully Channel 7 will fast track season 2 here so we 
aren't so far behind the States!

Now that I have finished watching Once Upon A Time I have had sometime to
scrapbook & I will share with you what I have done.

Over at Peppermint Creative the Minty Mixed Bag Challenge was an Ad Challenge 
& this is what I came up with.

Here are the credits

 


The next one is a Facebook cover photo I made using MissMint's awesome new
freebie that is available on the Peppermint Creative fanpage! Just head on over, 
like the page, download the freebie, create a Cover photo & comment on the page 
so MissMint can check out your creation & you could win one of 3 prizes! 

 All products used are 
from Peppermint Creative


Last but not least!
Rhyley is Almost 10 so I wanted to do a countdown page of sorts to the big milestone
& this is it: 
 Here are the credits


Well that is all for now folks I am off to finish up a page I have in the works you
never know I may post it tomorrow ;)

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment