Monday, December 19, 2011

Only 7 More Sleeps

Yep that's right!
There are just 7 more sleeps until Christmas!
So excited for Christmas to get here!

I have done all our Christmas shopping I just need to wrap everything up.
Last night I made a Cheat's Fruitcake seriously it was the easiest cake I have ever made.
It only contains three ingredients! Yes you read that right, just three ingredients!
The ingredients are:

1 kg dried mixed fruit
600 ml chocolate milk
2 cups self-raising flour

(For the method check it out the recipe here )
I used Ice Break Iced Coffee in place of the chocolate milk, I added glace cherries (my favourite) to the fruit & I added 1/4 cup of Bundaberg Rum.
Luckily there was enough mixture left to make a tin can cake so we could try it before taking it down to Ballina for Christmas! This cake taste SO good, though I might try it with the chocolate milk next time to see if it changes the flavour.

I seriously can't wait to go away for Christmas cause I get to snuggle my little man who is currently away visiting Nanny & Poppy after visiting with Grandma for a few days before.
He had a great time with Grandma & got to see Aunty Melinda, Phil & all the cousins which was great! Now he is busy helping in Nanny & Poppy's Christmas shop & playing with Coop!

So here are the last of the layouts I have done so far:

Credits are here

This layout was made for Minty Mixed Bag Challenge at Peppermint Creative using Sunkissed Summer

Here are the credits 

Credits are here

Here's another Minty Mixed Bag Challenge layout using Chill Factor, Dear Santa, & Jolly Gingerbread from Peppermint Creative (all perfect for scraping those Christmas photos) & Grow With Love Holiday Edition by Sara Gleason and Crystal Livesay

 Here are the credits

Credits are here

Here's a layout for the August Pimp My Page Challenge at Peppermint Creative I did of Rhyley's trip to Ekka this year with Grandma I made this layout using Pinwheel Bubbles Kit

Get the credits here

Another Minty Mixed Bag Challenge layout with Miss Mint's Artsy Fartsy Kit

Credits here

Credits here

Here are the credits

And to wrap up this post I will share with you two hybrid projects I made.

I haven't had time to get this one printed yet but I plan to in the New Year

Check the credits

Here's a little Christmas Wall Art I made using Commercial Vectors by the super talented Tay Silver at Peppermint Creative. You can grab a freebie product here!

Credits here


Well that's it for now I am off to bed 
Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment