Monday, January 25, 2010

Preparing

Well I have been preparing for Rhyley's return to school next week!
We have gotten all his new uniforms and books he needed for this year this week.
All there is left to do now since I washed all his uniforms today is to cover his books with contact.
You wouldn't imagine that there would be a shortage of contact but there is!
I went to four stores only to be told they were sold out, before going to Kmart and finally being able to get some, I also had to go the newsagent because Kmart only had enough for a third of the books I have to cover but I finally got enough and get these books covered and packed in his bag for school on Wednesday.

Anyway here are some layouts I managed to get done this week:

Credits can be found here

Credits can be found here

Credits can be found here

Well until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment