Monday, January 4, 2010

Back At It

Well Jason went back to work today!
We spent the weekend together relaxing between household chores.

So it was just me and Rhyley home today.
We played outside for a little while he rode his bike around the yard then gave his scooter a work out.
But because it is raining on and off here we couldn't play long. We went inside and both with rumbling tummies decided it was time for lunch.
We made scrambled eggs together Rhyley cracking the eggs into the bowl for while I chopped up some cheese and tomato to add to it.
While I cooked the eggs Rhyley washed up some plates and dried them feeling very grown up.
We ate our lunch and since it was still raining Rhyley watched Wipeout Australia which he loves and I decided to scrap a new page.

Credits can be found here

and here are the Christmas cards I made for our families:

Credits can be found here

Well until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment