Friday, January 22, 2010

Mmmm....

Well we have been busy with school holidays which really doesn't allow me to scrap very often during the day so I have had to leave it until night which usually means I am to tired to scrap so it has been left at the wayside a little lately.

So here are some on the layouts I have been able to get done lately:

Credits can be found here

The begins of Rhyley's 7th Birthday album:

Credits can be found here

Credits can be found here

Credits can be found here

Birthday Card for my Mother-In Law:

Credits can be found here

Scrap to Sumbit Challenge on Peppermint Creative:

Credits can be found here

Well there are only 5 days left of school holidays and then I will be able to get back into the scrap of things ;)

Until next time


No comments:

Post a Comment