Saturday, September 8, 2012

Scrap Happy

So for the past month I have been a guest on Sara Gleason's creative team
over at The Lily-Pad. It has been a great experience so far and I have been
getting a far bit of scrapbooking done as a result!
September is my last month guesting which is a little sad but this experience really
has inspired me to apply for more Creative Team calls in the future.
The worst that can possibly happen is I get knocked back, right?!

So here are some of the pages I have made recently:

This layout documents Rhyley starting at his new school last year.
I used Sara Gleason's Apple Tree kit and Apple Tree Template (former freebie)

Credits are here & here

This photo was taken when we went to Finch Hatton Show on Rhyley's 10th 
birthday. I used the Summer Bucket List Kit and Sara Gleason's template 
from the kit. 

Credits here & here

Unless you have been living under a rock, you've heard of the 50 Shades of Grey.
I devoured the 3 books in 4 days!
I loved them SO much I decided to scrap a page in a Shades of Grey theme.
I used Sara Gleason's Phlox templates for this page

Credits here, here & here

So lately other than scrapbooking - I have been learning how to crochet.
Here is a page done using Sara Gleason's Repotted.

Credits here, here & here

This layout I decided to use Sara Gleason's Happy Stripey Alpha to describe
Rhyley with words that start with his initial. So R is for.... was created.

Check the credits here, here & here

This layout was made using Sara Gleason's Learning Garden templates. 
It was the perfect template for scrapping about Rhyley's Maths tutoring!


Credits are here, here & here

The last layout I used Sara Gleason's Elmwood templates.
I also used MissMint's Grill Master Elements and Papers which fit perfectly
with the photos of Jason cooking a roast on the spit!

Check out the credits:
Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment