Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hoppy Easter

Well, I have been busy lately which has meant no blogging for me but hey what's new!
So anyway the school term is almost finished and I have been a busy Mummy making up 24 of these wonderful Easter Treat Cones for Rhyley's classmates.

Credit can be found here

To make these adorable treat cones I used the following:

Treat Cone Template
Hoppy Easter Elements & Papers
Lightweight cardstock
Glue tape runner
Tissue paper
Ribbon

I printed all the treat cones and elements for the front and cut them all out by hand then I followed MissMint's tutorial on how to assemble these treats and filled them all with a small hollow egg, m&m's and candy-coated mini easter eggs before tying with ribbon.
They were easy to make once I got the hang of shaping them and I had heaps of fun doing it too!

Anyway that is not all I been up to I have been busy scraping to and add 4 new layouts to the count for this year here they are:

We celebrated Earth Hour this year so I decided to scrap this photo I took of Rhyley during our hour with NO lights. This layout and the next were both selected for Mintspirational Monday :)
Credits are here

This layout is of Snoopy trying to get a small piece of chocolate
(I would like to mention we don't allow the dogs to have chocolate all the time and if they do get some it is a very small piece. We are completely aware that chocolate can kill dogs in large amounts)
Credits can be found here

This layout I made using the awesome Child of the 80's doodles by Kate Hadfield

Credits are here

And the last one is yet another baby pic of my little man (one day I hope to finish the 8 year backlog lol)

Credits can be found here

Well that is it for now!
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment