Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lost My Mojo

I have lost my mojo and I don't know where it's gone :(

Seriously though since Rhyley has been back at school (on a seperate note YAY!) I have been living in blahland when it comes to scrapping.
In January I managed to get 8 layouts completed towards my goal of 52 layouts this year, this month however only a measly 3 (which I'll share soon) !
So where has my mojo gone? Everytime I think I want to scrap a page and open up PSE6 I sit there and think about what I want scrap but nothing, zip, zilch, nudah!

Hopefully my mojo will return soon or I'll never reach my goal :(
Anyway here are the few pages I have managed to do lately:

Credits are here

Credits can be found here

Credits are here

Until next time hopefully with more layouts to share

No comments:

Post a Comment