Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Study, study, study

Yep that's right I am studying this year!
I decided to do the Tertiary Preparation Program through the University of Southern Queensland.
So this semester I will be studying two subjects Studying to Succeed (which is basically English) and Maths, then next semester I will pick up General Science.
Then after passing these courses I should be able to gain a place in a Bachelor of Nursing with an extra year for a Bachelor of Midwifery.

Of course at the moment studying is taking up most of my free time which means I have very little time to scrap let alone blog about what I've scrapped.
So until the end of June layouts maybe few and far between but hopefully I will still be able to reach my goal of 365 layouts for the year. *fingers crossed*

Here is the latest layout I've done:

Credits can be found here

Well I better go and finish my assignment
Until next time


No comments:

Post a Comment