Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Finally

Well with all the prep for Christmas I have had little time to scrap even with Rhyley visiting Nanny and Poppy at the moment.
I finally managed to snag a few hours to myself to scrap two pages about how busy we have been leading up to the festive season.

Credits can be found here

Credits can be found here

I am yet again finding myself promising to prepare for Christmas all through the year so I am not running myself ragged trying to get it all done so hopefully I can do it.
I know it would be so much easier if I did and I wouldn't stress half as much as I do.
Well there are just three days until Christmas now and I am so excited to get down to Ballina on Christmas Eve so I can see my little man!
I have missed him sooo..... much!

Anyway until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment