Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Monday-itis!

It's Monday and I am feeling blah!
No amount of coffee is going to jump start me today.

So I decided to start a little hybrid gift for my cousin who's baby is due in December.
I thought it would be nice to make her a jar of tickets which have all of baby's first milestones written on them and a place for the date.
I did all the tickets in PSE6 and printed out a test sheet and if I do say so myself they turned out fantastic, I then printed them on to cardstock and now all I have to do is cut them all out!, decorate and label the jar and I have made a quick yet cute gift for her to remember all those precious moments in her baby's life.

After this I cleaned up the house and still feeling blah decided to have a little nap since I didn't have to pick up Rhyley for a few hours.
I have to say the nap really did the trick I woke from it feeling alot better and ready to see my little man to find out how his day was.

Anyway here's today's layout:

Credits can be found here

Enjoy and until next time


No comments:

Post a Comment